I made a web application out of my program to transpose tunes in ABC format.
Governance by those who do the work.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
The SimRoof program I have been developing can now create graphs of the availability of radiative cooling. This "Perfect CoolRoof" graph shows that in Guam:
- The roof will provide more than 7 W/m2 of cooling 99% of the time;
- the roof will provide more than 22 W/m2 of cooling 90% of the time;
- the roof will provide more than 60 W/m2 of cooling 50% of the time (the median);
- the roof will provide more than 80 W/m2 of cooling only 10% of the time;
- the roof will provide more than 90 W/m2 of cooling only 1% of the time.
- ► 2015 (17)
- ▼ 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (13)